I'm interested in algebraic geometry, particularly the study of moduli spaces and connections with combinatorics, but I'm also interested in algebraic topology and mathematical physics.
Boston, MA, USA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 6 at 22:50
Top network posts
- 73 How has modern algebraic geometry affected other areas of math?
- 26 Geometric intuition for linearizing algebraic group action
- 19 Use irreducible fibers to show $X$ is irreducible
- 13 Does the name divisor in algebraic geometry relate to divisor in the basic arithmetic or ring theory sense?
- 12 A connected groupoid is equivalent to a groupoid with one object
- 11 Why degree of a reducible projective variety is the sum of the degree of its irreducible components
- 11 Introduction to ring theory?
- View more network posts →