Joel Reyes Noche
I am a simple man with simple pleasures.
Naga City, Philippines
Member for 9 years
104 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago
- Academia 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 696 696 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 91 Why don't Researchers publish when their experiment fails?
- 86 Mathematicians with both “very abstract” and “very applied” achievements
- 81 What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 69 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 55 Research done by high-school students
- 46 What to do when research leads to poor results?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
81 Anton's departure as moderator Oct 16 '13
11 Bizarre Recent Upvotes Dec 16 '14
11 Best of MathOverflow, or papers inspired by MathOverflow Jun 19 '14
8 Removing greetings and taglines Jul 9 '13
5 Answer has no user's name Jun 26 '13