Ph.D. on nonassociative structures coming from associative ones from the Universidad de Málaga (Spain)
Working as a postdoc at the CMUC: Centre for Mathematics of the University of Coimbra (Portugal)
Interested in identities in a broad sense: Universal Algebra, PI Theory, Combinatorial Algebra, polynomials and matrices, Combinatorics, Elementary Number Theory...
If needed, you can contact me in ambroxius at gmail!
Member for 10 years
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 15:04
Top network posts
- 58 Distinguish starting journals from predatory ones
- 38 books well-motivated with explicit examples
- 37 Topological Langlands?
- 37 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 24 Who first proved the generalization of Bertrand's postulate to (2n,3n) and (3n,4n)?
- 20 What fields between the rationals and the reals allow to define the usual 2D distance?
- 19 Number of valid topologies on a finite set of n elements
- View more network posts →