Ph.D. on nonassociative structures coming from associative ones from the Universidad de Málaga (Spain)
Working as a postdoc at the CMUC: Centre for Mathematics of the University of Coimbra (Portugal)
Interested in identities in a broad sense: Universal Algebra, PI Theory, Combinatorial Algebra, polynomials and matrices, Combinatorics, Elementary Number Theory...
If needed, you can contact me in ambroxius at gmail!
Member for 10 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 15:04
Top network posts
- 59 Distinguish starting journals from predatory ones
- 39 books well-motivated with explicit examples
- 39 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 37 Topological Langlands?
- 24 Who first proved the generalization of Bertrand's postulate to (2n,3n) and (3n,4n)?
- 23 Number of valid topologies on a finite set of n elements
- 20 What fields between the rationals and the reals allow to define the usual 2D distance?
- View more network posts →