Ph.D. on nonassociative structures coming from associative ones from the Universidad de Málaga (Spain)
Working as a postdoc at the CMUC: Centre for Mathematics of the University of Coimbra (Portugal)
Interested in identities in a broad sense: Universal Algebra, PI Theory, Combinatorial Algebra, polynomials and matrices, Combinatorics, Elementary Number Theory...
If needed, you can contact me in ambroxius at gmail!
Member for 10 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 15:04
- Mathematics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 580 580 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 181 181 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 125 125 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Distinguish starting journals from predatory ones
- 40 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 39 books well-motivated with explicit examples
- 37 Topological Langlands?
- 24 Number of valid topologies on a finite set of n elements
- 24 Who first proved the generalization of Bertrand's postulate to (2n,3n) and (3n,4n)?
- 20 What fields between the rationals and the reals allow to define the usual 2D distance?
- View more network posts →