Did a PhD in theta functions on Riemann surfaces many years ago. Up until recently I wrote software for movie effects, now I work for Google, and in my spare time play with applications of category theory to functional programming.
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- History 253 253 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 Computer Algebra Errors
- 191 Generate a random point within a circle (uniformly)
- 137 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- 86 Relating Category Theory to Programming Language Theory
- 76 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- 67 What is the exterior derivative intuitively?
- 55 Where does the word "torsion" in algebra come from?
- View more network posts →