Did a PhD in theta functions on Riemann surfaces many years ago. Up until recently I wrote software for movie effects, now I work for Google, and in my spare time play with applications of category theory to functional programming.
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4k 4k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 341 341 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 Computer Algebra Errors
- 204 Generate a random point within a circle (uniformly)
- 139 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- 86 Relating Category Theory to Programming Language Theory
- 77 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- 75 What is the exterior derivative intuitively?
- 64 Short exact sequences every mathematician should know
- View more network posts →