Princeton, NJ, USA
Member for 3 years, 5 months
I'm an NSF Postdoctoral Fellow at Princeton supervised by John Pardon and a visitor/member at the IAS mentored by Helmut Hofer. I received my PhD from UC Berkeley in 2021 under the supervision of Michael Hutchings.
I love anything geometric and topological. Most of my work so far has centered on symplectic topology, contact topology, (Reeb) dynamics, low-dimensional topology and symplectic field theory.
Top network posts
- 14 How do functional equations for zeta functions arise from the structure of a homology group?
- 12 Weinstein neighborhood theorem for Lagrangians with Legendrian boundary
- 8 Correct notion of chain homotopy for linearized homology of augmented DGAs?
- 8 Weinstein neighborhood theorem for Lagrangians with Legendrian boundary
- 6 Reference request: Reidemeister type moves for immersed curves on surfaces
- 6 Fáry-Milnor theorem for positively curved metrics on $S^3$?
- 5 Homology of bar complex vs homology of indecomposables
- View more network posts →