I'm a math PhD at U.C Berkeley. My advisor is Michael Hutchings. I like symplectic/contact topology, smooth manifolds and Floer theory (contact homology and symplectic homology in particular). I'm also working on computational methods in contact topology via PL geometry.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 0:24
Top network posts
- 14 How do functional equations for zeta functions arise from the structure of a homology group?
- 12 Weinstein neighborhood theorem for Lagrangians with Legendrian boundary
- 8 Correct notion of chain homotopy for linearized homology of augmented DGAs?
- 8 Weinstein neighborhood theorem for Lagrangians with Legendrian boundary
- 6 Reference request: Reidemeister type moves for immersed curves on surfaces
- 5 Homology of bar complex vs homology of indecomposables
- 5 Uniqueness of a compatible Kahler-Einstein structure on a symplectic manifold?
- View more network posts →