Previously, I was a grad student at Berkeley primarily interested in quantum computing.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 at 13:57
Top network posts
- 13 Can independence go one way? I.e., so that P(A|B) = P(A), but P(B|A) ≠ P(B)
- 8 Nonabelian finite groups with "locally commuting" presentation
- 6 Plotting a graph of a equation
- 6 What is meant by the term "computational basis"?
- 5 How could a quantum computer perform nimber arithmetic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 1 '18