I completed my PhD at Leiden University in November of 2013 under supervision of Marcel de Jeu, with thesis titled Positive representations on ordered Banach spaces.
My current research centers on geometry of cones.
Pretoria, South Africa
Member for 8 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 6:38
Top network posts
- 11 Fourier transform as a Gelfand transform
- 10 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 9 Kakutani skyscraper is infinite
- 8 Are compact sets in a Banach lattice order bounded?
- 8 Lipschitz right inverses of Banach space quotients
- 7 When is the norm of all positive operators on an ordered Banach space determined by their values on the positive cone?
- 6 $\ell^\infty / ces_0$ as an ordered Banach space
- View more network posts →