Top network posts
- 21 What, mathematically speaking, does it mean to say that the continuation monad can simulate all monads?
- 14 Continuations in mathematics: nice examples?
- 13 A peculiarity of Henkin's 1950 proof of completeness for higher order logic
- 9 The Curry Howard Isomorphism and models for an intuitionistic modal logic and its bimodal translation
- 9 Interesting operators in Haskell that obey modal axioms
- 8 Extending a tree
- 7 How to search for the types of many functions in one go
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.