Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 810 810 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 483 483 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 261 261 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 236 236 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 What is a good introductory text for moduli theory?
- 13 What are good learning resources for a LaTeX beginner?
- 13 Mathematical education by country
- 13 Undergraduate ODE textbook following Rota
- 12 Prominent non-mathematical work of mathematicians
- 10 Fluid mechanics resources for pure mathematicians?
- 10 Why are topological spaces interesting to study?
- View more network posts →