I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 2 years, 2 months
25 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 88 gold badges1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Computational Science♦ 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Chess 525 525 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 906 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 190 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 98 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 72 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 45 Social media disclaimer policy for SE Staff
- 44 This star on the Warm Welcome hat looks like a communist symbol
- 39 Synonym for the job title of assistant professor
- View more network posts →