I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 1 year, 5 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 20:18
- Computational Science♦ 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 717 717 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 275 275 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How to know I have done enough work in one semester?
- 29 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 27 Took GRE two times, same scores with minor differences - worth sending both?
- 27 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 13 Stack Overflow is not trying to start audio
- 12 How to directly compute the inverse of an ill-conditioned dense matrix
- 11 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- View more network posts →