I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 1 year, 7 months
20 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 at 2:48
- Computational Science♦ 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 728 728 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 222 222 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 62 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 30 How to know I have done enough work in one semester?
- 29 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 28 Stack Overflow is not trying to start audio
- 27 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 27 Took GRE two times, same scores with minor differences - worth sending both?
- View more network posts →