Top network posts
- 24 How should I go about reading mathematics papers and textbooks as a PhD student
- 18 Are there prominent examples of operads in schemes?
- 16 What is classified by generalised Eilenberg MacLane spaces?
- 14 When is a map of topological spaces homotopy equivalent to an algebraic map?
- 9 Interesting examples of pro-algebraic completions of groups
- 8 Are the braid groups good in the sense of Toën?
- 5 How can one concretely approximate a homotopy type by a scheme or (higher/derived) stack?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.