I'm interested in $p$-adic properties of modular forms and special values of their $L$-functions. Recently, I've thought a bit about Euclidean rings and Euclidean ideals.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '19 at 15:38
Top network posts
- 51 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 27 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 24 Why must nilpotent elements be allowed in modern algebraic geometry?
- 21 A question about non-norm-euclidean real quadratic fields
- 15 Why must nilpotent elements be allowed in modern algebraic geometry?
- 11 Is the Gouvea-Mazur problem related to symmetric square $L$-functions?
- 10 Verifying coefficients of modular forms
- View more network posts →