University of East Anglia (Norwich), Norwich, UK
Member for 3 years, 7 months
Sometimes able to answer questions on here.
I am a PhD student at the University of East Anglia, supervised by Dr Robert D. Gray. The project title is "The word problem in combinatorial group and semigroup theory".
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Uppsala University, 2016-2017
- M.Sc. Mathematics, University of St Andrews, 2017-2018
I can be reached at c (dot) nyberg-brodda (at) uea (dot) ac (dot) uk.
Top network posts
- 29 What are examples of (collections of) papers which "close" a field?
- 28 Who was H. Vogt?
- 16 A potential PhD supervisor wants me to visit campus for an interview before I know if I'm accepted
- 15 The first female algebraist in US/Britain?
- 14 Decision problems for which it is unknown whether they are decidable
- 13 Theorems with many distinct proofs
- 12 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- View more network posts →