J. van Dobben de Bruyn
Currently I'm a graduate student in mathematics at TU Delft. My mathematical interests include combinatorics and functional analysis.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
51 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 64 To prove Cayley-Hamilton theorem, why can't we substitute $A$ for $\lambda$ in $p(\lambda) = \det(\lambda I - A)$?
- 13 Infinite product probability spaces
- 10 All uses of LaTeX (I never use LaTeX except for ...)
- 9 How does the general spectral theorem generalize the simpler versions?
- 9 Open mapping theorem for complete non-metrizable spaces?
- 8 Submultiplicative Hilbert space norm on $B(H)$
- 8 Infinite connected graph
- View more network posts →