J. van Dobben de Bruyn
Currently I'm a graduate student in mathematics at TU Delft. My mathematical interests include combinatorics and functional analysis.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 21:15
Top network posts
- 54 To prove Cayley-Hamilton theorem, why can't we substitute $A$ for $\lambda$ in $p(\lambda) = \det(\lambda I - A)$?
- 9 How does the general spectral theorem generalize the simpler versions?
- 9 All uses of LaTeX (I never use LaTeX except for ...)
- 8 Submultiplicative Hilbert space norm on $B(H)$
- 8 Infinite connected graph
- 8 Open mapping theorem for complete non-metrizable spaces?
- 7 Interchange finite and infinite sum
- View more network posts →