Currently I'm a graduate student in mathematics at TU Delft. My mathematical interests include combinatorics and functional analysis.
Top network posts
- 66 To prove Cayley-Hamilton theorem, why can't we substitute $A$ for $\lambda$ in $p(\lambda) = \det(\lambda I - A)$?
- 15 Infinite product probability spaces
- 10 All uses of LaTeX (I never use LaTeX except for ...)
- 9 How does the general spectral theorem generalize the simpler versions?
- 9 Infinite connected graph
- 9 Interchange finite and infinite sum
- 9 A question about pure state
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.