I am currently doing my MSc degree in Computer Science.
I also know some C++, Python, Lua and I am quite familiar with AutoHotKey.
Aaaaaand, I have already successfully written/drawn a program in piet, that prints my name! :D
ps.: This was my original "about" section when I joined at around the age of 15. :)
I am programming as my hobby right now, but I plan to find employment in the field of IT, and especially programming. :)
Having met with some functional languages as well I should say that I prefer Haskell in that field.
pps.: The list of languages / frameworks that I have ever worked with (excluding the ones where I didn't get much further than a "hello world", I usually did something more complicated with those that are here):
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '19 at 22:04
Top network posts
- 16 Change default code page of Windows console to UTF-8
- 15 How to make VSE render faster?
- 9 custom attribute works only with element.getAttribute("attribute") but not "element.attribute"
- 8 C# How to skip number of lines while reading text file using Stream Reader?
- 8 Is is possible to not abbreviate the author name of only one reference in my bibliography?
- 6 Algebra related puzzle
- View more network posts →