I am currently doing my MSc degree in Computer Science.
I also know some C++, Python, Lua and I am quite familiar with AutoHotKey.
Aaaaaand, I have already successfully written/drawn a program in piet, that prints my name! :D
ps.: This was my original "about" section when I joined at around the age of 15. :)
I am programming as my hobby right now, but I plan to find employment in the field of IT, and especially programming. :)
Having met with some functional languages as well I should say that I prefer Haskell in that field.
pps.: The list of languages / frameworks that I have ever worked with (excluding the ones where I didn't get much further than a "hello world", I usually did something more complicated with those that are here):
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 22:04
- Stack Overflow 753 753 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Blender 255 255 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Puzzling 161 161 77 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 153 153 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 How to make VSE render faster?
- 9 custom attribute works only with element.getAttribute("attribute") but not "element.attribute"
- 8 C# How to skip number of lines while reading text file using Stream Reader?
- 6 Algebra related puzzle
- 5 How to bring the selected div on top of all other div's
- 5 Convert Lon Lat to XY in Openlayers 3
- View more network posts →