Elizabeth S. Q. Goodman
I'm a math grad student at Stanford, in my third year (true as of fall 2011). I am working with Yasha Eliashberg, so am learning symplectic topology but I also have a background in algebraic topology. I love to make "geometric visualizing" versions of proofs as often as possible, with pictures or brain-twisting. I use my middle initials in part for disambiguation.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 22 '15 at 7:07
Top network posts
- 26 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- 25 What is a complex inner product space "really"?
- 23 Generalization of the two bucket puzzle
- 17 ``Nice'' metrics for a Morse gradient field: counterexample request
- 16 understanding Steenrod squares
- 14 Why does one think to Steenrod squares and powers?
- 13 When to pick a basis?
- View more network posts →