Postdoctoral researcher at Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany. My research interests include zero-knowledge proofs, multiparty computation, and indistinguishability obfuscation.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 16:45
Top Network Posts
- 30 Are cryptographic hash functions quantum secure?
- 17 What is a (smooth) projective hash function?
- 17 Boolean Circuits vs Arithmetic Circuits
- 13 Can we prove possession of an AES-256 key without showing it?
- 13 Is RSA provably secure in the sense of Douglas Stinson's ``provable security''?
- 12 Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- 12 Does IND-CPA imply PRF?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.