Top network posts
- 43 When is one 'Ready' to make Original Contributions to Mathematics?
- 30 Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis
- 29 Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?
- 17 Is Witten's Proof of the Positive Mass Theorem Rigorous?
- 17 Formal mathematical definition of renormalization group flow
- 17 Will mathematics journals accept a non-novel theorem, but with different approach
- 11 Are there currently any plausible approaches to proving the Penrose сonjecture?
- View more network posts →