Top network posts
- 45 When is one 'Ready' to make Original Contributions to Mathematics?
- 30 Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?
- 30 Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis
- 20 Formal mathematical definition of renormalization group flow
- 18 Will mathematics journals accept a non-novel theorem, but with different approach
- 17 What are examples of (collections of) papers which "close" a field?
- 17 Is Witten's Proof of the Positive Mass Theorem Rigorous?
- View more network posts →