PhD student, mostly interested in geometry and physics.
Click here if you wish to know more about my research.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
17 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 0:45
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 816 816 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 805 805 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 479 479 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 When is one 'ready' to make original contributions to mathematics?
- 32 Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?
- 30 Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis
- 21 Formal mathematical definition of renormalization group flow
- 20 Is Witten's proof of the positive mass theorem rigorous?
- 19 Will mathematics journals accept a non-novel theorem, but with different approach
- 18 What are examples of (collections of) papers which "close" a field?
- View more network posts →