- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 453 453 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 441 441 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 368 368 11 gold badge22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 256 256 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 How serious can this review invitation be?
- 18 Is mathematics just a bunch of nested empty sets?
- 12 Why does the inverse of surreal numbers exist?
- 12 Reject a paper based on relevant but pointless research direction
- 10 Why should I use a big powerstone instead of smaller ones?
- 9 Is the product of all positive rational numbers equal to one?
- 8 Is there any result that has applications that can't be proved in constructive mathematics?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
4 My question looks like spam Dec 7 '17
2 My question looks like spam Dec 7 '17