Recent pharmacology graduate and mostly self-taught mathematician. Strong points are calculus and biochemistry and I'd like to improve on my pharmacodynamics and real analysis. Refer to me with whichever pronoun you wish.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 20:03
Top network posts
- 37 Circular pizza sharing
- 30 Is antivenom fatal?
- 22 Between any two powers of $5$ there are either two or three powers of $2$
- 20 Is there any similar math limerick?
- 19 If $f \circ f$ is odd, then is so $f$?
- 19 Graphs for which a calculus student can reasonably compute the arclength
- 17 Why do we divide or multiply by 2 when converting binary?
- View more network posts →