Pete L. Clark
assistant associate PROFESSOR of math @ University of Georgia.
Primary research interests: number theory, arithmetic geometry, Galois cohomology, geometry of numbers, quadratic forms
Secondary research interests: commutative algebra, field theory, general topology, order theory, real analysis in reverse
I also have an enduring interest in mathematical exposition.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 23:28
Top network posts
- 320 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 313 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 233 Which journals publish expository work?
- 217 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 184 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 158 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 146 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →