physicist at Leiden University
Leiden, The Netherlands
Member for 9 years, 9 months
175 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- MathOverflow 110.8k 110.8k 1010 gold badges268268 silver badges384384 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 777 777 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 773 773 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 689 689 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 376 376 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 100 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 98 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 97 Should water at the scale of a cell feel more like tar?
- 88 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 85 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- 82 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- View more network posts →