physicist at Leiden University
Leiden, the Netherlands
Member for 10 years, 8 months
237 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 at 21:04
- MathOverflow 129.8k 129.8k 1212 gold badges318318 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 817 817 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 783 783 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 386 386 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 112 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 103 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 101 Should water at the scale of a cell feel more like tar?
- 97 PhD dissertations that solve an established open problem
- 89 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 84 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- View more network posts →