physicist at Leiden University
Leiden, The Netherlands
Member for 9 years, 11 months
178 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
- MathOverflow 115k 115k 1111 gold badges276276 silver badges394394 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 777 777 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 773 773 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 726 726 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 376 376 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 102 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 100 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 98 Should water at the scale of a cell feel more like tar?
- 93 PhD dissertations that solve an established open problem
- 88 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 84 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- View more network posts →