physicist at Leiden University
Leiden, the Netherlands
Member for 10 years, 5 months
209 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- MathOverflow 125.9k 125.9k 1212 gold badges309309 silver badges441441 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 817 817 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 801 801 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematica 783 783 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 386 386 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 109 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 103 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 100 Should water at the scale of a cell feel more like tar?
- 96 PhD dissertations that solve an established open problem
- 89 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 84 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- View more network posts →