physicist at Leiden University
Leiden, the Netherlands
Member for 10 years, 3 months
186 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 120.9k 120.9k 1111 gold badges299299 silver badges423423 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 807 807 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 791 791 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematica 783 783 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 376 376 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 105 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 103 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 99 Should water at the scale of a cell feel more like tar?
- 96 PhD dissertations that solve an established open problem
- 89 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 84 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- View more network posts →