I do math on my own a lot, and I'm pretty much only really proud of one paper I've made about the prime number counting function and alternate versions of Riemann sums. You can check that out by clicking this link.
I like set theory, calculus, model theory, and logic, but I'm really confused about most of any of it except calculus. Expect the least of my questions to be about calculus.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '17 at 5:01
Top network posts
- 8 Is it known whether or not $\aleph_\alpha=\beth_\alpha$ can be proven by ZFC?
- 8 Abandoned LCAs on Cantor's Attic : Grand Reflection cardinals, universe cardinals, weak universe cardinals
- 7 Do these ordinals exist?
- 5 Generalizing The Cardinal Characteristics of the Continuum
- View more network posts →