Ken W. Smith
I am a mathematics professor at Sam Houston State University, active in algebra & combinatorics and in directing undergraduate research. (Email: KenWSmith 54 at gmail...)
Huntsville, Texas, USA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '16 at 12:52
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 819 819 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 600 600 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 What's an intuitive way to think about the determinant?
- 22 When is the product $(1+1)(1+4)…(1+n^2)$ a perfect square?
- 15 When asked to by a religious university, how can an instructor make a mathematics course spiritually uplifting?
- 13 Does the number pi have any significance besides being the ratio of a circle's diameter to its circumference?
- 12 What should I do with kissing problem?
- 11 Instances where an existence result precedes the constructive version
- 11 What are smallest finite images of triangle groups?
- View more network posts →