I am a college lecturer at Cleveland State University. My research interests include: math education, several complex variables, and differential geometry.
Member for 11 years, 9 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 at 13:14
- Mathematics Educators 16.8k 16.8k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges7070 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.3k 7.3k 2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 451 451 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Unique candidate that fails
- 78 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 73 What are some famous rejections of correct mathematics?
- 67 Topological spaces admitting an averaging function
- 63 Taking "Zooming in on a point of a graph" seriously
- 55 Proofs without words
- 54 Does homeomorphic and isomorphic always imply homeomorphically isomorphic?
- View more network posts →