Lecturer at University of Sheffield
Member for 11 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 11:07
Top network posts
- 29 Nearly all math classes are lecture+problem set based; this seems particularly true at the graduate level. What are some concrete examples of techniques other than the "standard math class" used at the *Graduate* level?
- 27 how does one understand GRR? (Grothendieck Riemann Roch)
- 23 Products of Conjugacy Classes in S_n
- 16 A natural refinement of the $A_n$ arrangement is to consider all $2^n-1$ hyperplanes given by the sums of the coordinate functions. Have you seen this arrangement? Is it completely intractable?
- 14 Gromov-Witten and integrability.
- 11 Fundamental group of $M_g^\circ$
- 10 An infinite product: combinatorial interpretation
- View more network posts →