- Academia 7.3k 7.3k 2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- German Language 879 879 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 689 689 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Thriving in a competitive lab
- 48 How to train students to write high-quality research papers?
- 40 Is it legal for me to write my thesis in my native English and have it translated to German at the end?
- 36 What if your advisor does not know anything about your research field?
- 29 Should I agree to referee a paper when I don't feel I can judge its importance?
- 29 Is it reasonable to get the university's legal team to advise on an open source licensing issue that affects software developed for research
- 25 Why don't authors include in their publications the duration of the research?
- View more network posts →