Stanley Yao Xiao
I am currently a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Toronto. Previously I was a NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Oxford. For my PHD I was advised by Professor Cameron Stewart, FRSC.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 10 years, 5 months
94 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 12:27
Top network posts
- 81 Books on music theory intended for mathematicians
- 40 Famous vacuously true statements
- 33 Do's and don'ts of writing survey papers
- 31 Examples of famous 'workhorse' theorems
- 30 Cases where the number field case and the function field (with positive characteristic) are different
- 28 Proving a sequence involved in Apéry's proof of the irrationality of $\zeta(3)$, converges
- 25 New proofs to major theorems leading to new insights and results?
- View more network posts →