Member for 10 years, 10 months
"Do not trust any algebraic geometer who cannot draw", Anon.
"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how Nature is. Physics concerns what can be said about Nature", N. Bohr.
"What we observe is not Nature herself, but Nature exposed to our methods of questioning her!", W. Heisenberg.
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent", Wittgenstein.
Top network posts
- 312 Why study Algebraic Geometry?
- 215 Best algebraic geometry textbook? (other than Hartshorne)
- 181 Teaching myself differential topology and differential geometry
- 132 On Ph.D. Qualifying Exams
- 91 What is a covector and what is it used for?
- 91 Consequences of Degree Theory
- 90 Path to Basics in Algebraic Geometry from HS Algebra and Calculus?
- View more network posts →