"Any fool can know. The point is to understand", A. Einstein.
"Science is not about certainty, it's about finding the most reliable way of thinking at the present level of knowledge", C. Rovelli.
"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how Nature is. Physics concerns what can be said about Nature", N. Bohr.
"What we observe is not Nature herself, but Nature exposed to our methods of questioning her!", W. Heisenberg.
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent", Wittgenstein.
Member for 10 years
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '13 at 10:05
Top network posts
- 295 Why study Algebraic Geometry?
- 201 Best algebraic geometry textbook? (other than Hartshorne)
- 164 Teaching myself differential topology and differential geometry
- 122 On Ph.D. Qualifying Exams
- 87 Consequences of Degree Theory
- 82 Path to Basics in Algebraic Geometry from HS Algebra and Calculus?
- 81 What is a covector and what is it used for?
- View more network posts →