- MathOverflow 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 673 673 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 632 632 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Endless controversy about the correctness of significant papers
- 40 Did Hilbert laugh?
- 29 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 27 How did the refereeing system of Gösta Mittag-Leffler's Acta Mathematica function from 1882 to (about) 1918?
- 27 Contemporary philosophy of mathematics
- 24 Is every positive integer the permanent of some 0-1 matrix?
- 22 Has anything (other than what is in the obituary witten by M. Noether) survived of Paul Gordan's defense of infinitesimals?
- View more network posts →