Lecturer at University of Lancaster. Thinking about symplectic topology.
University of Lancaster
Member for 10 years
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 at 13:26
Top network posts
- 54 Random manifolds
- 40 Can pure mathematics harness citizen science?
- 39 Why should I care about the Jones polynomial?
- 28 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 25 H-principle and PDE's
- 21 Why are Gromov-Witten invariants of K3 surfaces trivial?
- 20 Has anything precise been written about the Fukaya category and Lagrangian skeletons?
- View more network posts →