Analytic number theorist. I teach mathematics at the Örebro University. I am interested in zeta-functions, universality, prime numbers, power sums, automorphic forms, moment estimates. I am especially interested in the interplay beween analytic number theory and harmonic analysis.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '19 at 17:21
Top network posts
- 22 How does Yitang Zhang use Cauchy's inequality and Theorem 2 to obtain the error term coming from the $S_2$ sum
- 20 Density of prime pairs whose gap is less than the average gap
- 14 Does Zhang's theorem generalize to $3$ or more primes in an interval of fixed length?
- 11 Mertens' function in time $O(\sqrt x)$
- 11 Fastest Algorithm to Compute the Sum of Primes?
- 10 lower bound for $\Re\zeta(1+it)$
- 9 What are the analytic properties of Dirichlet Euler products restricted to arithmetic progressions?
- View more network posts →