Baltimore, MD, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 315 315 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 161 161 66 bronze badges
- User Experience 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is Wikipedia's page on the sigmoid function incorrect?
- 31 Is there a name for the opposite of the gambler's fallacy?
- 30 ValueError: Solver lbfgs supports only 'l2' or 'none' penalties, got l1 penalty
- 29 Specifying a type to be a List of numbers (ints and/or floats)?
- 29 Is a neural network essential for deep learning?
- 19 Do you apply min max scaling separately on training and test data?
- 19 CountVectorizer with Pandas dataframe
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.