I'm a postdoc in algebra and category theory at the ULB - Université Libre de Bruxelles.
My main research topic is non-commutative (eventually, non-associative) algebra and its interactions with category theory. Monoidal categories, in particular.
Recently I'm interested in (co)quasi-bialgebras, (co)quasi-Hopf algebras and the Frobenius property for them.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 15:43
Top network posts
- 8 Non-associative operations
- 6 Meaning of coinvariants of a comodule
- 5 Lie algebra of a compact Lie group and derivations of the Hopf algebra of representative functions
- 5 Bialgebras with Hopf restricted (or Sweedler) duals
- 5 Prove that number made only of $91$ ones is composite
- 5 Non-associative operations
- 5 Question regarding surjective mapping
- View more network posts →