Currently interested in Schur functions, key polynomials, semi-standard Young tableaux and other polynomials related representation theory and combinatorics. See my database of symmetric functions for an overview.
PhD thesis defended 2013, titled Combinatorial Methods in Complex Analysis, and since then I have drifted even closer towards (algebraic) combinatorics.
I keep an eye out for interesting results related to complex dynamics, computability, and computer-assisted research. I use Mathematica extensively in my research. My other main programming languages are Java, LaTeX, PHP, JavaScrip.
Oh, and I like generative art.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
52 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 221 Examples of unexpected mathematical images
- 110 Most helpful math resources on the web
- 85 In academia, does the amount of material that one has to learn diminish as time progresses?
- 69 Your professional $\LaTeX$ experiences that saves your time in typesetting
- 66 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 59 Is $n \sin n$ dense on the real line?
- 46 Why round to even integers?
- View more network posts →