Currently interested in Schur functions, key polynomials, semi-standard Young tableaux and other polynomials related representation theory and combinatorics. See my database of symmetric functions for an overview.
PhD thesis defended 2013, titled Combinatorial Methods in Complex Analysis, and since then I have drifted even closer towards (algebraic) combinatorics.
Oh, and I like generative art.
- MathOverflow 14k 14k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 261 Examples of unexpected mathematical images
- 114 LaTeX tricks that save time in typesetting
- 110 Most helpful math resources on the web
- 88 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 88 In academia, does the amount of material that one has to learn diminish as time progresses?
- 85 Time-saving (technology) tricks for writing papers
- 73 Every mathematician has only a few tricks
- View more network posts →