Assistant professor of mathematics at the University of Washington Bothell. My research interests include nonnegative matrices, combinatorial matrix theory, the geometry of polynomials, and number theory.
My Erdős number is 3.
Top network posts
- 28 Proving that a matrix is invertible without using determinants
- 19 Ethics questions concerning a referee assignment
- 13 Journal losing indexing services
- 11 Polynomials that preserve nonnegativity
- 9 Proving that a symmetric matrix is positive definite iff all eigenvalues are positive
- 9 Ethics questions concerning a referee assignment
- 8 When is a matrix power nonnegative
- View more network posts →