Top Network Posts
- 28 What's the motivation of entropy as a combinatorical tool? What problems is it able to solve?
- 15 Is this generalization of Borsuk Ulam true? Roots of unity
- 8 Understanding information entropy
- 7 Is the fourier orthonormal system special? If I chose some arbitary orthonormal system, could I hope for pointwise convergence for nice functions?
- 7 How many permutations do you need to force fixed points?
- 6 Demystifying math: How someone you could have come up with singular homology?
- View more network posts →