I am a computer programmer.
I frequently contribute to the English Language Learners Stack Exchange. My native language is (American) English. I have lived in several parts of the United States, but not in the South or Midwest. On the other hand, my wife was from the Upper Midwest, and many of my college classmates were from the Midwest, Texas, Kentucky, and the Deep South.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 3:23
Top network posts
- 88 Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?
- 67 Does "take a second" mean "take a second look"?
- 45 The mortgage company is trying to force us to make repairs after an insurance claim
- 43 Examples of when the professional scientists or mathematicians were wrong, but the nonprofessionals were right?
- 41 How can native English speakers read an unknown word correctly?
- 41 What do you call something that goes against the spirit of the law, but is legal when interpreting the law to the letter?
- 35 Any term for "If you already have it, use it, else, get it / create one"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.