- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 450 450 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 260 260 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 215 215 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 How to politely deflect questions about awkward scars?
- 53 Do pear-shaped nuclei really have anything to do with time travel?
- 37 Show that the three medians of a triangle are concurrent at a point
- 14 Historically, which came first: the Lie algebras or their classification?
- 14 Is it reasonable to report another student for cheating when it has no impact on me?
- 13 Is $33i$ a real and complex number?
- 12 Can the difference between consecutive even abundant numbers exceed 6?
- View more network posts →