I'm an associate professor at the University of Oregon. My interests lie somewhere in between algebraic geometry, symplectic geometry, representation theory, combinatorics, and topology. I'm fond of hyperplane arrangements, which relate to all of the above.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 20 '14 at 18:40
Top network posts
- 27 Have you seen my matroid?
- 21 Two (other) rings...are they isomorphic?
- 16 Two rings...are they isomorphic?
- 16 Cohomology of configuration space as a representation of the symmetric group
- 15 factorization of the regular representation of the symmetric group
- 10 Two (other) rings...are they isomorphic?
- 9 Cohomology classes represented by submanifolds
- View more network posts →