I’m a post-doc in homotopy type theory in the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ. I’m particularly interested in topology (algebraic topology, differential geometry), logic (set theory, theoretical computer science), category theory and homotopy type theory.
Princeton, NJ, Estados Unidos
Member for 10 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 14:12
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 468 468 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 314 314 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Travel 241 241 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why does a LinearLayout which is invisible take up space?
- 27 Homotopy groups of spheres in a $(\infty, 1)$-topos
- 23 Homology theory constructed in a homotopy-invariant way
- 22 Is every closed set of Q² the intersection of some connected closed set of R² with Q²
- 20 /dev/sda1 not a subset of /dev/sda?
- 17 Table of (integral) cohomology groups of K(Z,n)
- 16 ProgressDialog : how to prevent Leaked Window
- View more network posts →