Interested and trained in applied math and computer science. I work for money and code for world peace. Currently employed by Google.
Top network posts
- 557 How can building a heap be O(n) time complexity?
- 23 Extremely messy proofs
- 13 Pseudocode to compare two trees
- 10 Is the growth of the binomial coefficient function factorial or polynomial
- 8 Why do we teach calculus students the derivative as a limit?
- 7 Naming convention when using STRUCT in C
- 6 What alignment issues limit the use of a block of memory created by malloc?
- View more network posts →