I enjoy to solve difficult problems (especially the ones, which are related to the Combinatorial Optimization, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Information Retrieval).
For solving of problems I apply an algorithmic approach in combination with the tidy analysis of existing data and domain-specific knowledge.
Expressed opinions are my own.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 19:45
Top network posts
- 49 Creating a memory leak with Java
- 35 Fastest way to get all values from a Map where the key starts with a certain expression
- 22 How can I divide 24 music albums into 6 playlists such that the running time / length is as evenly distributed as possible?
- 21 Problems with Levenshtein algorithm in Java
- 19 Tortoise SVN creating repository problem
- 18 Splitting a list in equal sized chunks in Erlang
- 15 Dynamic construction of anonymous class confusion
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.