Bug reports and suggestions for the MathJax system used to compile basic LaTeX code on the site.
MathJax is a platform for compiling basic LaTeX commands into MathML and displaying those online.
You can find more information on the MathJax homepage.
Usage of MathJax on MathOverflow is the same as on other sites in Stack Exchange network with MathJax enabled. Some basic info can be found, for example, here:
- How does one type mathematical formulas on this site? (MathOverflow Meta)
- How can I format mathematics here? (math.SE)
- MathJax basic tutorial and quick reference (meta.math.SE)
- There should be universal LaTeX/MathJax guide for sites supporting it (meta.SE)
- Do we have an equation editing HOWTO? (meta.math.SE)