The Stack Exchange Data Explorer (SEDE) allows you to create and run queries against copies of the databases of popular Stack Exchange sites.
The Stack Exchange Data Explorer (SEDE), located at http://data.stackexchange.com, allows you to create and run queries against copies of the databases of popular Stack Exchange sites to investigate trends or satisfy your curiosity.
- Stack Exchange Data Explorer FAQ
- Introducing Stack Exchange Data Explorer, a post on the Stack Overflow blog.
- Database schema documentation for the public data dump and SEDE
- SEDE Tutorial
- Interesting queries on Data Explorer
- What SEDE examples would be most useful to new users?
It is worth mentioning that the data in SEDE are updated once a week.
If you have a small inquiry or want advice/discuss before you ask a question (or post an answer) you're welcome in the chatroom Data Explorer (SEDE) (on MSE Chat) or SEDE - Stack Exchange Data Explorer (on SE Chat).